Translate

Friday, February 3, 2017

Dancing with Paradox...

I was soooo excited when I saw that the 301st diva challenge this week was a duo tangle : paradox and diva dance. Over the weekend I had viewed the new "Kitchen Tangles" video by Rick and Maria. Rick was using these same two tangles... It was mesmerizing! The challenge gave me another reason to give the intertwining between these two beautiful tangles a try. It. was. so. much. fun! I enjoyed using a 3Z tile and titled this piece, "Dance of Shells."

diva challenge 301 : "Dance of Shells"

Last week I showed part of the page I was working on while going through the Zentangle Primer. I decided to finish the page by adding individual "tiles" of the tangles used. My husband gave me the nicest compliment later when he noticed the sketchbook open at my desk and asked about it. He thought my page was part of the printed book! So. sweet! I guess I'll have to keep him around! :)

Zentangle Primer exercise in new Zentangle sketchbook.
I have so many projects lined up this week... my fingers are itching to get to them! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit... I'd love if you left me a comment! Each one is appreciated! 

10 comments:

  1. Such beautiful "Dance of Shells"! I love the composition and balance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge tile. You interwove these two tangles so well. Your shading really makes thins stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, love your 3Z solution, Diva dances beautifully with Paradox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous 3Z! I love the rivers of Diva Dance meandering through Paradox shells;-) Your journal page is lovely;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your beautiful 3Z for this challenge, such a wonderful conposition. Your journal page is so beautiful, no wonder he thought it was part of the published book. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that tile of yours. Yes, better keep that man :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful composition! I love the balance between the straight, precise Paradox and the interwoven Diva Dance. Your journal page also looks great.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your 3Z turned out nicely, and yes, your husband sounds like a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to visit... AND especially for leaving me a message! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails